December 29, 2012

Day 27

Something you made this year

Well, I like to bake so sometimes if I have a little money I'll make special treats. I made these cinnamon rolls last month and they were delicious!


My brother and sister spent a weekend at my house and my mom let me borrow her mini pie maker so we made little pies together. It was a fun activity for the kids and the little keebler pie maker works really well. These were the results of our hard work!


I also made this heart pancake! The day I made this one I was experimenting with pancake shapes and I also made giraffe. airplane, kitten, and peace sign pancakes.

I also started a Wreck This Journal this year. Here is one of my favorite pages.

 

Last of things I will show you is this super awesome tie-dye shirt that I made at coming out day.

Happy Holidays♥


No comments: