March 4, 2010

smile :)


major smile moments today:



  • I was on my way to school and a pick up truck was next to us in the road, on the back, the driver had a sticker that said, "God is amazing" It was in really big font also. It really made me smile!

  • I walked into the cafeteria today and they were playing burnin' up by the Jonas Brothers. I got to sing it pretty loudly and laugh and smile! It was a lot of fun! It lifted my spirits! I was already in a pretty good mood but the song really took me to another level of a great day! =]

"Learn how to love people and use things--not love things and use people."


I think a lot of times we value or things more than the people that are important to us. Things don't last forever but a strong bond and a relationship based on love and trust and all that good stuff will be felt forever! I feel it when I think about my grandparents, I know they're gone but I can still feel all the love that was shared when they were alived. Love is amazing. I think it's probably the best if we can share it with someone who returns that love, love that you can feel.

No comments: