March 1, 2010

chocolate :)

I love chocolate! Especially dark chocolate! It's like a mini reward or vacation. Don't get me wrong, I don't worship it or anything but I do love it. It's also so cute sometimes! People who make the chocolate can get so creative. Thank you so much chocolate makers! I think if I had some time and money, I'd go get some yummy chocolate chips and bake chocolate chip cookies for all the awesome chocolate factory workers and such out there! It's so yum! It just makes me happy. We should all share the things that make us happy even though chocolate is a little bit harder to share sometimes. I guess I'm just writing this because I want some right now but I'm no where close to any chocolate so I looked up pictures of some and now I want it even more. It's good for you too you know. Dark chocolate is filled with antioxidants. I think someone needs to go ahead and create the chocolate and coffee diet, I'm sure it would become very popular!

No comments: