March 16, 2010

hope (cont.)




I've been told several times today that hope doesn't have a look because it's only a feeling. I think that if you believe and if you have hope in your heart. it's possible to see it....unless your hopeless. although, to be fair, a lot of things give me hope because I believe in so many things. I believe that hope lives in nature. It makes the flowers bloom and the birds sing. I believe that peace is possible. I believe that if today wasn't great, there's always a chance that tomorrow will be phenomenal. I believe that there is someone out there who will fly to the moon for us. I believe that in the darkness, there is fear but there is also hope and hope is real. I believe that it's what gets us through dark times. Maybe you can't give it that much credit until you've lived in the darkness and believed that there was still a way out. I've been in the darkness. wayyy into the darkness. I used to come home from school and stay in bed, crying, feeling more down than ever, being super tired from spending the day at school pretending that everything was okay even though it wasn't and I still had hope that better days were ahead and they came and I'm glad I waited. I'm glad that I knew that I can "be strong now cause things will get better, it might be stormy now but it can't rain forever." I knew that. I had that hope and it helped me get through the darkness. Hope exsists if we allow it to. We can see it if we believe and if we count on it to help us through the day. Just like, when you look in the mirror, there's a wonderful and phenomenal person looking back at you but only if you choose to see them. I hope you see that wonderful and phenomenal person looking back at you in the mirror. I hope that you feel hope and that you see it in the world around you.


I love you.

I'm here for you.

You're amazing.

No comments: