March 25, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream."

Once again, I've got another Disney Princess to love. I haven't seen sleeping beauty in a while but I watched it today and of course I had to fall in love with it. I must say though that any girl approaching her sweet 16 should take a look at the classic disney princesses. Well at least the ones who are cleary 16 like Aurora and Ariel. I'm done with my 16th year and some aspects of it were sweet and some were bitter but it is nothing compared to these princesses. If you're nearing you're sixteenth birthday, you should know that unfortunately, it's not very likely that a gorgeous prince will come and save you from all of the problems you're facing. If you do find a prince, well if your hearts finds someone who gives your stomach butterflies then that's awesome. I'm sure he's awesome even though he's the reason for the butterflies. He might be worth all the trouble that he may put you through but he's not going to be able to save you from the bad things in life. That's up to you. We learn partly through experience. It can be recovering from a fight, getting over a boy, losing a best friend, or any other common problems, they're there to teach us and to make us stronger. It's hard but it's worth it.

*hugs and smiles*


No comments: