March 5, 2010

a new leaf.


My aunt sent me this in a chain text message.



I thought it was worth posting on the internet...check it out! :)2day I threw out worrying, it was getting old and in the way. It kept me from being me; I couldn't do things God's way. I threw out a book on MY PAST (Didn't have time to read it anyway). Replaced it with NEW GOALS, started reading it today. I threw out hate and bad memories,(Remember how I treasured them so)? Got me a NEW PHILOSOPHY too, threw out the one from long ago. Brought in some new books too, called I CAN, I WILL, and I MUST. Threw out I might, I think and I ought. WOW, you should've seen the dust. I ran across a FRIEND, that I don't talk to like I should. His name is GOD the Father, and I really love His style. He helped me to do some cleaning and added some things Himself. Like more PRAYER, more HOPE, more FAITH and more LOVE. Yes... I placed them right on the shelf. I picked up this special thing and placed it at the front door. I FOUND IT- it's called PEACE.. Nothing gets me down.

No comments: