February 19, 2010

Temple Grandin.


On thursday, I got the chance to watch some movies at home. My Auntie Jackie suggested that my mom and I watch the movie Temple Grandin and it happened to start on HBO that morning. We started watching it we loved it! It was such an inspiration. If you ever have the chance, go ahead and check it out! It was great. Temple Grandin in one word is an inspiration. She inspires me because she fought really hard for what she believed in and she went ahead and reached the stars even though the odds were against he. If you have the chance, check it out, you'll love it.


The other movie I got to watch was Coraline. I loved it too! I missed the beginning so I'll have to watch all of it some other time but I did see most of it and I loved it! One of my best friends has seen it a million times So it will have to be our movie. =]

No comments: