February 11, 2010

smiles, smiles, smiles :)

Smiling is infectious,
You catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.

I passed around the corner,
And someone saw my grin,
When he smiled I realized,
I'd passed it on to him.

I thought about that smile,
Then realized its worth,
A single smile, just like mine,
Could travel round the earth.

So, if you feel a smile begin,
Don't leave it undetected.
Let's start an epidemic quick,
And get the world infected.

I found this poem and I wanted to share it. I love smiles. I have never seen a smile that I didn't love and it's really true that a smile is a chain reaction. You share one and you start and endless chain so don't forget to share your beautiful smile with someone today. Personally, I think that smiles are a little magical. When you share one, it has the chance of warming someone's heart and brightening their day. It's awesome! I just think that if you have the chance of doing something that amazing, you shouldn't miss out on it. One day, I hope to see you smile and I know that it will warm my heart! ♥

No comments: