February 17, 2010

Favorite Disney Princess


I love them all but Belle has to be my #1.
Reasons I love her:
  • I want her house, well her palace, mainly because of her library. Have you seen it? It's huge.
  • Her love of reading. She loves the adventure that comes from reading and so do I. I've always loved books for that reason. Reading is like traveling without leaving your room.
  • The obvious one, she fell in love with someone for who they really are and not just what they look like.
  • She was strange but special, she was herself even though it wasn't accepted at the time to be a woman and a bookworm but she did it because that's what she felt was right in her heart. She had ideas and thoughts and she was proud of them like we all should be.
  • She went with her heart. ♥

quotes I like from Beauty and the Beast:

  • "We don't like what we don't understand" So true even though I think sometimes we're drawn to a mystery.
  • "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell. And for once it might be grand, to have someone understand... I want so much more than they've got planned. "
  • "There may be something there that wasn't there before"

No comments: