February 27, 2010

reasons to smile

I went to a princess party today for my little sister's friend. I think she was turning 3. There were so many little kids running around, laughing and playing, finding beauty and awesomeness in the simplest of things! It was so refreshing. I definitely smiled a lot. They're so lucky to be so innocent, the world is so beautiful to them. It's still filled with all these wonders that are waiting to be discovered. They appreciate it all so much more! I wish we were all that age but not much would get done!

This might make me a dork but I love friday nights because I get to stay up after everyone else falls asleep and sing my favorite songs at the top of my lungs. It makes me happy!
=]

2 comments:

The Girl In Her Own World... said...

You sing? I wanna hear you!

Kiyanna Shanay said...

well, I don't sing well. that's why I wait until everyone else in the house is asleep!! lol