February 14, 2010

The 14th of February ♥

Happy Valentine's Day!! If you're single like me, double "Happy Valentine's Day!!!" A lot of the single people I know are depressed because they're currently single. Some people are comfortable with being single and really don't care. I'm not really in any rush to be in love. I'm still learning how to love myself all the right ways. When it's time for me to be in a relationship, I'll learn how to love someone else that way. I like learning and I'm up for every experience that has to deal with learning.

Well my Valentine's Day was spent with me pretty much going on adventures in my imagination. I'm pretty sure that's still a good thing for me to being doing. What would our lives be like if we didn't have our imaginations? Anyway, when I was off daydreaming, imaginary me was traveling all around the world. My imaginary adventures were probably sparked my the missionary who came to my church today. He travels the world teaching about God and he's been to so many places. I wish to travel that much. I love learning about other cultures and lifestyles. It's so beautiful. He said something that really found my heart, "we shouldn't be afraid of people just because they don't look like us." I think all people are beautiful, that's why I want to travel so much. I want to see beauty the way people in other parts of the world see it. I want to see the things that make them smile and complete their hearts. I want to see what makes them who they are and what makes them so beautiful. It seems like it would be an amazing adventure! I think It will have to start with me maybe getting my own car and a job....

Happy Valentine's Day!!! =]

No comments: