February 6, 2010

bittersweet moment #1

realizing that you can't make someone like you.



If a guy doesn't like me for who I am then he's not worth it. I shouldn't hate him for it and I really shouldn't waste my time on him. I can't change who I am for someone and I shouldn't have to. Who I am is impossible to change. Someday though, I know I'll find someone who loves me for who I am. We all will. I also know that he'll be worth the wait. I don't think anyone should be worth the trouble of changing your whole personality. It just should not be like that. I'm going to be true to myself and live the life I want to live. The life that feels right in my heart. I'm living my life for me and not to fit anyone else's idea of what my life should be. If someone doesn't like it, it's not a big deal. I can't make anyone like me so I'm not going to try anymore. Someday my prince will come and he'll be worth the wait. A girl can dream :) Hopefully fairytales really do come true.




"Some day my prince will come


Some day we'll meet again


And away to his castle we'll go


To be happy forever I know


Some day when spring is here


We'll find our love anew


And the birds will sing


And wedding bells will ring


Some day when my dreams come true"

No comments: