February 7, 2010

football :)

This is Peyton Manning. I've been in love with him since the eighth grade-- I like to dream ;)--and even though the Colts didn't win the Super Bowl tonight, to me, he still represents determintation and being the best you can be. Of course that's probably true of all football players but I'm not in love with all of them. I'm just in love with #18 here, Peyton Manning. I'm happy for all football players for living out their dream and doing something that they love! That has to be such an amazing feeling! I hope that I can really do that someday. Be able to dedicate my life to doing something that I love! They're all lucky, whether or not they win each game, they still show amazing amounts of strength, determination, and love for what they do. It's awesome and I love Peyton Manning!!! ♥

No comments: