June 6, 2014

Celebrating Me: June 6th



This has been a long week and that ponytail has been working hard! Today was Friday and I was looking forward to it all week! It's the end of a tough week and Orange is the New Black season two came out today! My hair desperately needs to be washed and I'm glad the weekend is here so that I can tend to my hair. I had a pretty good day at work today even though I just wanted to stay at home curled up in my bed.

I'm thankful for all of the people in my life and I'm thankful for my job. In the last month I have had a lot of Dunkin Donuts coffee so I think I should say that I'm thankful for that too.

Last week I bought a bunch of Shea Moisture because it was on sale and I have so many new favorite products. They smell so good and they're good for my hair and skin. Shopping, self care, skin and hair loving all wrapped up in one BOGO event. Love it!

I'm really looking forward to just laying in bed curled up with my laptop. I think I really just need some time to relax so I think I'll spend my Saturday night doing just that. That's the plan, anyway.

I also really want to see the Fault in Our Stars movie. I read the book and absolutely loved it so I can't wait to see it on the big screen. I've spoken with a few people who have seen it already and they all loved it!

Well, it's Friday night and my bed has been calling me since I got out of it this morning! If you're reading this, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: