June 27, 2014

Feel Good Friday

Happy Friday!! The weekend is here and we've made it through another week! This was a pretty good week for me. It was a slow week but it gave me a chance to relax at home. I spent a lot of time playing The Sims 3 and marathoning some good TV. The summer camp I'll be working at this starts next week so I'm making sure I get some rest now.

This Friday morning, I'm starting my day off drinking a good cup of coffee and listening to some beautiful music. I just played "Put Your Records On" by Corrine Bailey Rae. Here, listen:





Here's some more inspiration for your Friday, a quote that I love.

"Just because someone desires you, it does not mean that they value you. 
Read it over. 
Again. 
Let those words resonate in your mind."
- Nayyirah Waheed


I hope you have a wonderful day and a beautiful weekend.
You are loved.

No comments: