March 17, 2014

Good Morning!



Happy Monday!!

It's the beginning of a new week. I started my day off with some self-pampering. My face really needed to be exfoliated. My skin is so confused by this winter air. After a weekend of nice weather, it's back in the 20's this Monday morning so I really need to make sure my skin stays moisturized! Here's a link to what I use on my face: http://thoughtsunderpressure.blogspot.com/2014/01/pamering-days.html. For the rest of my body, I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter.

I also had a great green smoothie for breakfast. I found the recipe here.
1 cup pineapple chunks
2 handfuls of spinach
1 banana
2 cups of water
handful of ice cubes

My hopes for the day are as follows:
  • I hope I don't freeze
  • I hope I have a good day
  • I hope that I get to work on time and the I'm not waiting for the bus for too long. 
  • I hope I remember to watch How I Met Your Mother tonight. I always forget that it's Monday until about 9pm when I've already missed it.

For your listening enjoyment:



I hope you have a great day! ♥

No comments: