March 31, 2014

Comforting and Cozy Drinks

I love a great hot cup of tea or coffee. A good cup of coffee in the morning makes me do a little happy dance and a great cup of tea soothes my soul. I love how coffee is great before a busy day and as a great pick-me-up but my hot strong morning coffee brings me so much peace. I also love a great cup of tea. I feel that tea has healing and therapeutic qualities. I turn to tea for stomach aches, cramps, headaches, sore throats, and general body aches. Tea is just magical!

Tea and coffee are just two of the things that I love that make me feel good. Jump at all opportunities to make yourself feel your best! You are important and you deserve to treat yourself. Sometimes it's just the little things that make all the difference!

Stay wonderful!






No comments: