January 25, 2014

Pampering Days!

One of my favorites things to do to take care of myself is treating myself to a personal spa and pampering day. I love going out to get my nails done. I really love being pampered at the salon and I love pedicures especially because I find the jets in the water to be very soothing. I just love the experience in general. However, those cost money so I don't go as often but I also enjoy my personal spa days at home which usually only include a facial and I love it.

I think that they're a great break from my day. It's time that I can just focus on myself and my needs. They really do make me feel better about myself. I feel like I'm not only cleaning my face my cleansing myself of negative energy. They are so relaxing and my face is smooth and clean when I'm done!

I start off with the Apricot facial scrub, follow that with an olive oil masque, and then I use Mary Kay's botanical effects: hydrate as a moisturizer after my face is clean and smooth!






Make sure you're taking care of yourself! Listen to your mind and body. Take breaks if you need to and treat yourself any chance that you get! You deserve it. You're worth it. ♥

No comments: