December 4, 2011

You're not alone.

My life is a whole lot brighter after watching the live stream of the red carpet at Trevor Live. The theme of the night is "You're not alone." I love it so much! There were so many sources of inspiration. Inspirational quotes, videos, people...it was so beautiful. I just loving seeing so many people who are getting together to end bullying. I'm going to post some of the inspirational stuff here.







Since the theme of the night is "You're not alone" and because this is something very near to my heart, I would like to let you know that You aren't alone. You are bigger and you are stronger than the rough times that you're going through. Your heart will heal beautiful. You deserve the love and happiness of this world. It is your birthright. Don't give up. Stay Strong. You're going to make it okay?

kiyannaloves@yahoo.com

No comments: