December 31, 2011

Last Day of the Year




I missed a few days because of vacation. It's the last day of the year now. I hope you've had a wonderful year. If you're reading this right now, remember that you've made it and you're beautiful.

I have wishes for you.


  • I wish you a happy new year

  • I wish that you remember that you're beautiful

  • I wish you strength to make it through any obstacles that may come your way

  • I wish that you remember to love yourself and your body.

  • I wish you good health

  • I wish that your mind stay free from thoughts of suicide, self-injury, and anything else that will harm your body.

  • I wish you happiness and positivity

  • I wish that the world can see your beautiful smile.

  • I wish your life be free of body shaming, body hate, self hate, and just hate in general

  • I wish you remember that you're bigger than what you're going through

You will make it. Keep your head up and stay beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this!