December 12, 2011

Eliminate ALL the Hate!!!


"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson




I see people take two steps forward and then 4 steps back. It confuses me so much. I see so many people who begin to fight for equality and then in the middle of it all, they take time out to push people down. I really don't see how you can promote equality and hate at the same time.


If you've been the victim of hate because you were being yourself, I want you to know that there is nothing wrong with being you. I know I say it all the time but it's true. "There is nothing more badass than being who you are." Shame on them for trying to bring you down. Maybe they're still learning how to spread the love. Sometimes it can be hard to spread love before you begin to live life with an open mind so if you receive hate for your race, sexuality, gender, class, or anything else, just know that it's not your fault. It's never your fault so please don't let it get to you. Hopefully one day they will actually learn how to spread the love with open minds and full acceptance of other people in the world.






To the people who are spreading the hate, why do you do it? I've always wondered why anyone would want to put others down and I just can't seem to figure it out. I've been a victim to this before and obviously it's not a good feeling. I know I can't tell you how to live your life but I want you to know that words can hurt and it isn't fair to bully or send hate to someone for who they are. I hope you have a lot of love in your life and that you have a beautiful week. Spread love to all.

1 comment:

Winter Grissom said...

Thanks!