December 3, 2011

Reasons to smile: December 2nd-3rd

I was so busy on Friday that I could not post a message. I decided to combine yesterday's and today's message. I hope that's okay. I hope you've had a couple of days. If you're reading this right now, smile because you're making it. We made it through the week!

For me, this week started off really hectic. I wasn't sure if I would be able to find time to breathe. I did, though, and I made it. I also made A's on all of my exams. I'm still waiting for a grade on my paper but I'm really proud of the work I did. I'm glad I was able to finish it. I spent some good time with some good friends this week. I went to my university's winter wonderland celebration and made the cutest penguin at the 'Stuff A Plush' station. Now I'm with my family and it's winter break and I needed the time off!

In case you forgot, here is something you need to know:

I hope it's okay that I have one picture for two days. At the very bottom of this, you can see link that says "sign up for our newsletter" I would love it if you would subscribe to emails from 'The Mind of a Student' I want to send out messages of hope, love, encouragement, and inspiration. If you're interested, I would love to send you some love!




Sign up for our free newsletter!

No comments: