November 7, 2011

Sometimes things get venty.

Some people spread a lot of hate. I don't really get why they do this. You don't get anything out of spreading hate. What people get from oppressing others? I really don't know and I will never be able to understand it.

I saw some things earlier that had me in a place between extremely pissed off and crying a river. I won't post a link or describe them in anyway to avoid making people feel the same way I did. It was bad. Later on, when I got around to doing some homework, I saw a website about sea turtles.

I love sea turtles. I think that they're inspirational. They are just such beautiful creatures. From birth, the world and all the odds are against them and they keep on going anyway. It's just like bumble-bees. "Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway." I just think that's so beautiful.

The fight is worth it and this world where there is some toxicity trying to bring you down but is also a lot of beauty that is here to inspire you and lift your spirits. Try to focus on that as much as possible. Please stay around to see all the beauty in this world. It might surprise you.


Keep on going.

No comments: