November 30, 2011

Goodnight November

For some reason I forgot to add the date on this one but today is November 30, 2011 and you are beautiful. I'm currently working on a paper and study for my exams tomorrow. Quick reasons to smile though: I just got my grade back for my feminist issues test and I got a 91% which I'm super excited about because I was really nervous about it. Studying definitely paid off! I hope November was good to you. Tomorrow is the start of a new month and in that new month you will still be beautiful and special. The holidays are coming up and they can be stressful and they can be happy. If you have finals coming up in the next few weeks, I wish you the best. Stay Strong and Good Luck. I love you. Goodnight November, you've taught me well. You've made me stronger.

No comments: