November 18, 2011

Reasons to smile: November 18, 2011



  • went grocery shopping today and stumbled upon some great deals!
  • it's Friday, the day i relax and catch up on Modern Family and Grey's Anatomy
  • I finally got to register into all of the classes I want to take next semester
  • I slept in this morning.
  • I met a few friendly people on my shopping adventure. I love friendly smiling faces.
  • I wore my purple flower today, it's my favorite.
  • I did three assignments/quizzes last night for my Intro to Sociology class last night so i don't have to work on them this weekend. I got 100% on two of the quizzes and a 90% on the last one So I did a good job.
  • This Friday marks the end of one of the last full weeks of the semester
  • Had lunch with a good friend today :)
  • I'm happy.

No comments: