November 29, 2011

Reasons to smile: November 29, 2011


These are reasons to smile today:
  • I had two exams today and I think I did well on both of them
  • I got some excellent feedback on a paper I wrote about the Zero Tolerance Bullying Policy in schools. I love writing about something I'm passionate about and I would really love to see an end to bullying. We all know how damaging its effects are.
  • I've fallen in love with a new inspirational song. It's "Perfect" by the powerhouse of inspiration and empowerment that is Pink! Today Kurt and Blaine covered it on glee and it was amazing. I loved it. I find Darren Criss (Blaine) to be a great source of inspiration to me so I just loved hearing him sing it. I listened to that song about 10 times this morning when I should have been studying. It's great!
  • I need to mention again that I'm halfway through with exams!
  • I met some amazing people today
  • I have amazing people in my life
  • I had a great study break today and I got to catch up with some people I haven't spent time with in a while.
  • It was a pretty good day.







Remember how beautiful and amazing you are.

No comments: