May 4, 2011

bye bye Freshman year

My Freshman year of college is over. It has been such an interesting year. I met A LOT of different people. What's great is that I got the chance to learn from all of them....the good and the bad. I started off thinking that one path was right for me but as I grew and explored my life a little more, I found a more appropriate fit...I think....well I'm about 98% positive.

I am a proud college student. I am double-majoring in Sociology and Women and Gender Studies. I am constantly learning. I learn a lot about myself, other people, diversity, love, respect, the list can go on and on. That's what I love about it. It's too exciting. I just love it. Anyways, I'm glad I made it through. It went by so fast! I'm really excited to go further into my education.

No comments: