May 10, 2011

Enjoy the simple things

It's weird how lack of sleep can get to you. I'm glad that I have a chance to update The Mind of a Student. I have so much to share. I think it's important to share and learn. I haven't done this in forever even though I have been smiling....When possible, I try my best to find reasons to smile and relax. I've been "relaxing" a lot because I don't have any quizzes to study for or chapters to read or papers to write....for the moment. I've been enjoying the simple things or going back to a simpler age. I've been watching shows that I used to watch when I was younger and I've been spending much needed time with my beautiful mom and the adorable littles. ♥

Reasons to Smile....these past few days:
  • Netflix: Hey Arnold. The Wild Thornberrys. Arthur. Angry Beavers. Rugrats.
  • Familia.
  • My own room and my own bed for the first time since last June!
  • Rupert Grint's Top Gear episode!
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Home-cooked meals
  • The person reading this is amazing!
  • Finishing my first year of college in one piece!
  • You are there for me, I am there for you.
  • You're a friend to me, I'm a friend to you.
  • Hearing the laughter of the people I love.

No comments: