May 24, 2011

What we do.

Tip 2: Create a list of things your body lets you do. Read it and add to it often.



Sometimes we need to reminded of what we have and how blessed we are. The picture below is of a woman celebrating her body love. It's so inspiring. Our body does a lot of things, it's amazing. Sometimes we take somethings for granted. We all have body issues but I want to help people learn to love their bodies. It's possible to have some body love. Sometimes we don't see eye to eye with out bodies but I think this list is a tool to remind us how awesome our bodies are so, I will post a list here.

  • My legs allow to walk to class and around the mall and my house. They take me places.
  • My fingers allow me to type this message,
  • My eyes allow me to see it.
  • My ears allow me to listen to my favorite song
  • My tummy let's me eat yummy food
  • I can dance to my favorite songs
  • I can smile and then I can share that smile with others.
  • My arms help me move things and give hugs!
  • I can wiggle my toes
  • I can do spirit fingers
  • I have a brain that has brought me all the way to my sophomore year of college.
  • My legs let me dance to all my Wii dance games and they let me play Wii fit.
Our list grows day by day. So if you're trying to go on a journey to love your body, this list is a great way to start. What things do you think are beautiful? What do you like? What don't you like? All things to consider.



No comments: