October 1, 2010

the song that has been in my head all day long

I'm not the average girl from your video and I ain't built like a supermodel, but I learn to love myself unconditionally, because I am a Queen.




They lyrics really touch me. They remind me that even though I don't look like the girls on the cover of the magazines I see, I'm still beautiful because I was wonderfully and beautifully made. People all over the world go through so much to be "beautiful." The play the waiting room and some of the art work inspired by the play emphasized how painful the quest for beauty can be for some women.

Feet binding and corsets do so much harm to the body but unfortunately, it was a just a step towards beauty and finding the perfect husband. That's one of the major topics of the play. I personally think that you should get married with someone because the love is there and it is real. If he can't love you for you then you shouldn't be there. It makes me sad to see people in unhappy relationships. I just hate to see people unhappy period. It makes my heart ache.

"Love is on its way."

I send you all my love!

No comments: