October 30, 2010

I smiled today.

I hope you did too :) ♥

Why must shopping feel so good? I feel better knowing that I'm getting some good deals and everything looks so cute!

There was a special 20% off discount at Old Navy. You had to scream as loud as possible at the register to get your discount. Everything I got was a really decent price so I was excited to get an extra few bucks off.

There are always those few items that make you feel good about shopping. Those things that take away the pain from seeing something that you really want that is unfortunately out of your price range or trying on something that doesn't quite fit the way you would like it to. Today for me, those items were, these cute mary jane slipper/socks, a vintage purse, and my reusable coffee cup from Old Navy.






What also made it so much better was being with my beautiful mommy and my brother and sister. It's nice to be around someone who knows you so well. I think I was really needing that lately. I spent the past two nights in a hotel with her which was the first time I didn't sleep in my dorm room. It was so weird. My poor room and my stuffed animals were all alone for the night but I think that my room will get over it. I'm not so sure about Adam the giraffe and Connie Sparks the zebra. It feels good to feel so at home but it was slightly ruined by homework. Ehhhh....the semester is coming to a close so I'm starting to get really excited.

Lots of reasons to smile today. My heart is happy. Is yours? I sure hope so, Beautiful!

No comments: