October 16, 2010

I've fallen down the steps...

In my snuggie. My tummy hurts. I haven't gotten any work done today yet..... I'm confused and the world is spinning around me. I feel like I've fallen backwards and now I'm so far off track that I don't know if I can see my happiness path anymore. I'm just in some sort of funk. Hopefully it doesn't last more than a day. I have two major exams this week and I really need to focus so I can do well. I can't stay focused on all of these emotions. I just wish I had someone to talk to. I feel like I can't talk to any of the people I usually count on because I feel like I'm always disappointing people and when they say I'm not, I just feel like they're keeping the truth from me. So I'm just going to avoid that and try to ride this one out on my own. I'll figure it out. I think I'll watch a sappy movie and then maybe I'll repair myself. Time heals all wounds.

No comments: