October 25, 2010

Happy Monday!



You shouldn't start a day with the feeling that it's going to be a bad day. I usually just assume that Mondays will be horrible and long because I usually have a really busy day.

Today caught me by surprise however. My morning class was canceled because our TA never showed up. We waiting the required 15 minutes and then an extra 2 minutes to give him the benefit of the doubt and then we ran out of there like it was a crime scene. It felt so good not to spend an hour or so discussing chemistry and doing our weekly quiz. I went back to my room and got all comfy before my Chemistry lecture which felt shorter today then it usually does. My Chem professor also decided to play the song Free Fallin' before class began. I delightfully sang along. I then had more time to relax in my room. The dining hall had yummy chicken salad that I love. It tastes so good, makes my day every time. Now I have more time to relax, blog, and get some work done. This is the best Monday I've had in a while.

I will never again underestimate the power of a brand new day. I guess there can always be beauty everywhere you look. Today it was found in the form of relaxing and breathing room throughout the day. WONDERFUL!

No comments: