December 30, 2009

Self Project Answers!

These are my answers:
  • I am beautiful because I was wonderfully made. I have flaws and I've accepted them and I've learned to love them.
  • I am strong because I try my best to spread love. Loving takes courage.
  • My favorite part of my body is my boobs, my eyes, and my smile.
  • One thing that is worrying me right now is getting into my number one college choice.
  • One thing I'm looking forward to is graduation and starting college
  • I'm different from my closest friend because I'm more of a dreamer
  • I'm similar to my closest friend because we love music!

here are some answers from some very beautiful people, guys and gals! :)

I am beautiful because:

  • i am yet to discover this.
  • I am confident with who I am. it's taken me my entire life to be this comfortable with who I am & I'm glad I'm finally able to accept myself for who I am.
  • i love god and i am thankful for what i have.
  • i am a happy girl
  • I believe that God has given me so much, and I have SO much to be thankful for. :)
  • i know my flaws.
  • I've caused people to smile today. =D
  • I care about everyone, even if they have hurt me in the past.
  • I am me and because God made me this way
  • I am a mother. And REAL mothers are priceless!!
  • God made me in his image
  • I am beautiful because i feel i am.

I am strong because:

  • I have a good support system.
  • I never give up on my dreams and i don't listen to the haters
  • I knew there was a reason I needed to keep it together all my life, and now I am stronger because I have found my reason. She's 2 and he's 4. :)
  • I have the power to make anything happen if I work hard enough.
  • no matter how much people try to bring me down I never give up.
  • no one else's opinion about my weight matters except MINE.
  • i believe in my dreams.
  • I stand strong for whatever I believe in no matter if everyone brings me down. I believe in my dreams.
  • i have suffered a lot of bad thing
  • i dont care what people say about me.
  • I have a family that loves & supports me. I wouldn't be where I am today without their love & support.
  • I'm the only one who can help me.

My favorite part of my body is:

  • my smiiiile! :) and my eyes
  • so I'm jus gonna be completely honest & go with my boobs. it's one of those things that I've had to learn to accept about my body. they are what they are & there's nothing I can do about them so I might a well love them because they are a part of me.
  • my hair
  • my eyes
  • my hair, I'm a ginger
  • my eyes
  • my teeth
  • my knee
  • my eyes
  • my big head

One thing worrying me is:

  • is this band going to work?
  • not having the confidence to call the producer of the tyra banks show
  • Bills during Christmas. I think it should be outlawed!!! (or we could just call it "Community Gifting?")I put 1$more on my bills each month!! I need a gift too!
  • how much I weigh
  • my partner getting home for the holidays.
  • where am i going to be on christmas/new year event
  • my weight and scores
  • war
  • Why I can't study
  • the future. I've got so many options open to me & I'm no sure which direction I want to go.
  • failing in my studies and not doing something i'll be successful in.

One thing I'm looking forward to is:

  • changing my major
  • this next year. I've got do many big plans & trips planned & I can't wait to go on these adventures.
  • i want to be a doctor or a chemist so i have to study hard.
  • peace in the world
  • summer
  • staying the person I am right now :)
  • having him at home & holding him! <3
  • Christmas morning with my kiddos!!! :D
  • graduation! :)
  • helping girls feel better about themselves
  • Getting out of high school.

I'm different from my closest friend because:

  • I'm bi and i'm a guy.
  • I dont care about what other people think
  • We are all different?
  • I'm an avid dreamer.
  • I've got a better grasp on details. ;)
  • she tries her best to change herself. i dont. (thats not a negative thing. thats her personality i guess. shes amazing)
  • we are all beautiful in our own way.
  • i dont like to show off.
  • it's hard to find differences between us because we have so much in common..I guess you could say our taste in guys?
  • I’m too laid back
  • I have a good sense of humor

I'm similar to my closest friend because:

  • we both live in la la land :p
  • we like the same music, have the same values, like to do the same things
  • we have the same way in thinking.
  • we are nice
  • we all love each other and believe in each other's dream as well as ours.
  • i can relate to everything that happens to her.
  • we're all touch junkies!
  • I love music, dance, and writing. <3
  • We are all stupid. Lol!
  • I like Justin Bieber
  • We love people because of who they are ,not where they come from or how they look or their sexuality.

I want to thank all of these beautiful people for finishing these sentences. If you've never tried to do it, it's a really fun way to boost your self-esteem a bit. I think that all of the answers provided apply to many people so I hope you see that you're not alone in anything. Be you because it's beautiful. Don't be ashamed of you. You are wonderful!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

GREAT blog. Keep up the awesome work! You are amazing :)