December 30, 2009

dream. dream. dream.

Lately, I've been feeling like I'll never accomplish anything, like none of my dreams will come true or that they're too big for my own good. It's a horrible feeling to feel so inadequate. So small in a world so big. Today, I realized something. I realized that if I work at it and have compassion for what I'm doing, I'll have the power to become my dreams and make a difference......right? I sure hope so because I love my dreams, not the ones I have when I'm sleeping, the ones I can control and come from my heart. I love dreaming big and I think that we all should. Sometimes we should dream huge! I think that it's healthy for us to take a break once in a while and see what our heart and our imagination can create, sometimes it's beautiful and we just want it to come true and if it's our true heart's desire and if it's possible, I think that we should try our best to work at it. I know that in this new year, I'll be working on my dream. I'll be trying to make a million hearts smile. I don't know how it will work, but I'm going to try. I'll go into more detail when I get it started but I think I'm really going to make it work. I was so happy when I realized that I'm not just stuck in one place. I cried when I realized that it's possible for me to do bigger and better things. I felt like I was being held back but no one is holding me back because I believe in myself. If you believe in yourself, if you have hope for you and your future, no one can keep you down, no one can keep you away from what's yours. "When you have hope, you're nobody's prisoner." It's true! Don't forget to believe in yourself and follow your dreams. be safe and be careful. be beautiful. be you. be strong. be brave. be true to yourself. be the best you that you can be. be amazing. be powerful. be loving. be you. be a dreamer. it's okay. don't be afraid. :)

No comments: