December 9, 2009

never give up


"Don't be discouraged; everyone who got where he is started where he was."



Sometimes, I get really confused on what I want to do with my life. It's all a big mess in my head. What should I do? What if I don't get into this school or that program? It all causes a headache that is just way too big. I've learned that sometimes, I just need to take a break to breathe and be patient. As long as I work hard for what I want and believe, I'll do my best.


We're going to make it. Who ever you are, where ever you are, what ever you do, as long as you believe, you're going to make it so don't give up. I believe in you and you're special. You're worth all the fight that you've got and that's a lot. You're gonna make it. Don't doubt yourself. You can reach the moon and even if you don't, you'll land among the stars.

No comments: