December 6, 2009

a letter to a lost girl.

To a sad face and an empty soul,


I would like to send you my deepest and most sincere apologies. There are not enough words to describe how sorry I am. For each second you felt lost, for each of the millions of tears you shed, for each day you felt so so sick and tired, I'm sorry. It was too much for you to handle but I applaud you for each day you found the strength to deal with it all. The tears have stopped and all is calm now my dear. I'm so sorry you tried to find comfort in things that couldn't really help, like sex, drugs, food, and cutting. I wish you were able to see the toll it took on your precious body. I wish you were able to see and appreciate your beauty. It was a beauty unlike anything else in this world and it came from the courage that I knew you always had but you couldn't see. I'm sorry you were so filled with emotions that it had to find its way out through tears and drops of blood. I'm sorry that you felt as if no one understood. You may not have known this but you inspired me, each time you refused to give up, you created more hope, something desperately needed in this world.
You were never stupid, never useless. You were never really lonely. We're never really alone. We're more loved than we know. Love is always there. You were worth more than you could have ever imagined.
The darkness is finally gone sweet angel. I'm sorry you didn't know that you were loved and that things do get better but my wish is that you no longer feel any pain. One day I hope to see your smile. Your precious, beautiful smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOA. tht was like it idk. it made me laugh and be sad at the same time