December 16, 2009

lalalalalalalalalala

I just don't feel like myself anymore. I miss crying. I miss being sad but I love being happy. I love it. I love the confidence that I carry now but sometimes I just think I shouldn't have it, like it doesn't belong to me. I miss all the tears and I miss being in the darkness. I haven't felt like killing myself in what feels like forever but why do I miss that feeling? I should be happy that my smiles are meaningful and that my heart is always happy. Why do I want to be so sad? Why do I crave all the tears? I guess truly, I feel really empty inside now that I'm not as sad all the time. My head is really coudy and I'm just confused about it all. Sometimes, I feel like I need some darkness in my life. Why am I afraid to be so happy?

I want us all to crave happiness and for us to ultimately achieve it. No one should be in the darkenss. Don't be afraid of happiness. Be brave and embrace it. We all need to. I hope that we can all smile meaningful smiles and that our hearts stay happy. I hope that we can all feel better in the light and no longer fear it. I wish we were all fearless and knew how to love ourselves to the point where we could achieve happiness and freedom all the pain. I believe that the sun will one day shine for all of us. I really do.

2 comments:

Heather T said...

that reminds me of John Mayer's song "New Deep." got here via twitter... way to use your talents to help people. bless you...

Kiyanna Shanay said...

thank you heather! I really appreciate you taking the time to read it!