June 9, 2015

10 Quotes to Keep You Going This Week


"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald


"The main ingredient to success is failure."
-Albert Einstein


"I am only one, but I am still one. I cannot do everything but I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
-Helen Keller


"When you think you can't...just know you can. Life is hard for a reason. One day you'll see how strong you are. I can see it from here."


"Once you believe yourself, you'll always be a winner." 
-[x]


"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do."
-Eleanor Roosevelt


"You're off to great places. Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way."
-Dr. Seuss


"It always seems impossible until is done."
-Nelson Mandela


"Something fabulous is out there taking shape, emerging, peeking, calling your name."


"Take a deep breath. Relax and remember how special and important you are. Remember that when you believe in yourself, there is no way that you can lose."

No comments: