May 6, 2014

Celebrating Me: May 6th


Today I'm finally starting to feel like I'm connected to Spring. I took a long walk today and it actually felt great. Between work and my walk, I spent a lot of time outside today and it was very nice. However my feet hurt from standing up all day.

I'm also so glad that I'm finally feeling better. Up until about three days ago I still couldn't stomach real food. My life was tea, toast, crackers, and bananas. I think I'm back to normal now. I really missed normal foods.

I'm so sleepy today. I stayed up late last night playing the sims knowing that I had to wake up to go in to work early for a staff meeting. It's okay because I can sleep in tomorrow!

I feel so comfortable because I redecorated my room this past weekend. I'm now surrounded in a room full of purples and other pastel spring colors and I love it!

I'm currently, in this moment, excited for the mini Grey's Anatomy Marathon I'm going to have while I play the sims.

Lastly, I'm still slightly crying with happiness and joy for all of my friends who graduated within the past week! The world just welcomed some very beautiful college graduates!


Quote of the day:
 Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise.
-Maya Angelou






I hope you  enjoy the rest of your week! ♥ 

 

No comments: