November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm always thankful for the wonderful people, events, things, and experiences in my life but today I really took a moment to think of everything that I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for my amazing family. I don't know how I would survive without their love and support. I'm so blessed to have such a loving and supportive force in my life. This year, I spent Thanksgiving with my mom, step dad, and my brother and sister. It was a great day. We went to Busch Gardens and then had dinner together. It was a great break from some of the things that have been stressing me out lately. I really needed a great face to face chat with my mom. We missed our family in New York but we should be seeing them around Christmas time! :)

I'm thankful for the opportunity to be in college and all the experiences that have grown and are growing from that. I've met so many wonderful people. I've met people who have taught me some major life lessons because they weren't so wonderful.

I'm thankful for my friends. There are some people in my life who aren't blood related but feel like family nonetheless. Those friends are the ones that will remain in my heart forever. I would do anything for my friends and I know that the feeling is mutual. My friends help me get through the day! They know who they are.

Although I still have homework due on Sunday night. I still had these two extra days off during the week. Two extra days to just relax!

Thanksgiving represents A LOT. I like to focus on the aspect of being thankful. Although I only listed a few things, I'm thankful for so much. This is my favorite time of year. We get to reflect on so much and spend time with the people we love.

I want you to know that I'm thankful for you. I hope you had a beautiful and blessed holiday. If it's not a a holiday you celebrate, I hope your Thursday was fantastic!

-With Love♥

No comments: