January 3, 2012

Our Inspiration #5

Darren Criss


To me, Darren Criss is living proof that dreams really do come true. Darren Criss is such an inspiration to me and to many others and it's not so hard to see why. He's the man behind one of my favorite songs, Not Alone.
Not Alone is one of my favorite songs because it gives me so much hope. It's really a beautiful song. I fell in love with it immediately.
His songs, his voice, his persona, it's all very beautiful and inspiring. It's the kind of situation where just seeing someone's passion and happiness is enough to increase your happiness and warm your heart.

What I really love is that he fights for equality and human rights. When people fight for the people, you know that those are the people that support you. When someone's voice and persona and smile gives you so much hope, it's hard not to love them.

He reminds me to hold on to hope because I'm important, things get better and dreams really do come true.

No comments: