January 28, 2012

My bumble bee :)

"Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway."



I've been wanting to get this tattoo forever! The quote above is one of my favorites. I just think it has so much meaning. What's to stop me from achieving my goals and following my dreams. Yes there will be obstacles but I can't even see them yet so I won't let them get me down. I'll just keep flying. I was born with wings to soar. Same goes for you! Stay Beautiful.

I want to get a little bit more into detail. Pretty soon, I'm coming up on one year without self harm. This tattoo is a promise to myself that cutting myself is no longer an obstacle that is in my way. Like this blog and like everything I love, this tattoo is a sign of recovery and hope. It's a permanent reminder to never give up. I'm going to keep flying.

No comments: