March 20, 2011

Our Inspiration #2


Demi Lovato:

First, this girl is absolutely gorgeous! She came up a lot in response to the inspiration question. I love her. I used to listen to her song 'Gift of a Friend' every morning before school. It was part of my very inspiring "get up and go, you can make it through this day" playlist that my senior year so badly needed. She is so special. I think she came up a lot in the answers because we can relate to her. She's just like me. She's just like us. She goes through the battles that we've gone through or are going through and she turns around and shows the world how strong she is.

Her voice is so very powerful and so very beautiful. I remember hearing it from the last row of the Ford amphitheater in Tampa on September 4 2008. We were so far back and she looked so tiny and the sound was malfunctioning a little bit but we heard her and we felt her voice. I was getting goosebumps! All I could think about was how talented this girl is and look how far she's come since then.

I know how hard things get but I know that making it through it is possible. I don't know her personally but I'd like to think that whatever I'm going through, she's got my back. She's fighting for us.


1 comment:

liv said...

Ohh my this is amazing and so true! <3