March 1, 2011

one of those days

Today could have gone better but it was just one of those days. We all have them so I'm trying to keep complaining to a minimum and I'm trying to cheer myself up as much as possible.
So...Cheering up activities, although minor, included:
  • free pancakes and donating to a good cause♥
  • Arthur
  • an amazing but short nap
  • painted my nails :)
  • someone wrote "I ♥ U" on my door.
  • Later on, I'm going to have my inspirational playlist on repeat!
  • Having a beautifully decorated room is just always a plus.
I'm okay with dwelling in the slumps for a little bit because I know that for the most part, it's a lot better than it could have been. It's definitely not the worse so life goes on and I have a 7:30 class in the morning. It's sleep time. Goodnight. Sweet Dreams. You are a loved and beautiful soul. ♥

No comments: