November 11, 2010

Things I love about this time of year....



  • Family...they're always important but I love the traditions that take place during this time. They make me so happy.
  • smiles
  • the weather! I love the cold and if I'm in the right place, I love the snow!
  • The food :)
  • The toy commercials and the giant toy book from Toys 'R' Us. I get so excited even though I can't play with them unless my beautiful siblings get them.
  • The Kleenex commercials! so cute!
  • The lights and the decorations
  • the ornaments
  • the use of imagination
  • cookies for Santa!
  • the Christmas specials and movies...Love Actually
  • Harry Potter
  • mittens and hats and winter coats..if need apply and hopefully, need applies.
  • finals.....wait ummm should that be there?
  • bonfires and smores
  • hot chocolate
  • candy canes
  • Thinking about being at disney world with all the magic

It's such a wonderful time! I just saw a Kleenex commercials and was noticing the crazy amount of toy commercials so I decided to do a happy little rant about it.

Keep your hearts happy out there!

No comments: