November 16, 2010

chemistry.


I am currently sitting in the library bending over backwards to finish up my chemistry homework. It's really not that intense but I feel like I could be doing something a lot more exciting. I recently changed my major to a double major in Mass Communications and Women and Gender Studies. I'm really excited about that so Chemistry is the absolute farthest thing from my mind. blahhh....I'm waiting to understand it so while I wait....I stumble over to blogger, where the world is at peace in this hectic times square of a tutoring lab. Last minute homework, people studying for exams later on this week. Busy busy bees everywhere.


Have you ever had one of those days when you had to debate with yourself on whether or not today was a good day? I think my problem today was is that after all these years, I still don't feel like I fit in. I think my problem today was my mind was going all over the place because of all the things I'm wishing for right now. I think it would be a lot better if I stayed grounded and stayed in this place right here.

It's hard to think that my life isn't a disney movie even though I am a princess. ♥

No comments: