November 17, 2010

healing princess


how long have I known this? I live my life for me and it is far too precious to be filled with negativity. I shouldn't feel emotionally drained from trying to make it through the day. There are so many things bigger in this world than that. I'm tired about worrying so much about stupid little things. It's tearing my world apart from the inside out and it really shouldn't. So, again, I vow to respect myself and think happy thoughts. I'm going to do what makes me happy. I'm going to be myself.

I'm proud of the things I love like Harry Potter, Rupert Grint, All things Disney, coloring, sleeping, family, smiles, sappy movies, etc....I just really shouldn't be fighting to defend who I am. I love me and I think it's time to stop caring about the people who don't accept me for who I am.

I LOVE ME. sorry if you don't. I can't get ahead trying to please everyone. it just won't work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i am suuper boy

Anonymous said...

I am totally delighted with incredibly blog greatly that helped me. God bless you “Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.” - Plato