September 18, 2015

Born and Made


Carol's Daughter and I Am That Girl have joined forces to create the #BornandMade campaign to empower women and inspire them to celebrate who they are and the person they feel they were always meant to be. I saw a few of the pictures people made in support of the campaign and I fell in love! Especially since I am Karol's daughter and this campaign was created by the company Carol's Daughters. I love it! You can make them at BornandMade.com.

I chose the word hope because I think it describes me quite well. I even have the word "hope" tattooed on my body. Hope to me is the promise of a beautiful tomorrow. I believe in a lot of things and I think that's why this word means so much to me. There's a lot of strength and courage in believing in yourself. To me, hope looks and feels like not giving up. Like my tattoo, it's a reminder that despite the circumstances, I'm going to keep on soaring.

I hope this campaign inspires even more women to celebrate themselves.
Be true to the person you see in the mirror. Love them. Learn more about them, their desires and passions. Work with them to create a more beautiful tomorrow. Take it one day at a time!


No comments: