March 30, 2015

Happy Monday!

Don't forget to take care of yourself this week! Today I'm reflecting on my dedication to myself and to loving my self.

I choose to love myself because I am worthy of love. I am deserving of love. I was put on this earth to love and be loved.

I was going through my time hop this morning and I saw a five year old tweet saying, "I love me some me." I remember saying that to myself. I remember reminding myself of that when I felt like there were challenges to my commitment to loving myself. I still say it in my head some mornings. What could be better than reminding yourself to love yourself?


So today, I reaffirm my commitment to loving myself. I love myself unapologetically, fiercely, and continuously... to the best of my ability.

"I Love Me Some Me."


Quote of the day:

"I have always been the woman of my dreams."
-Nayyirah Waheed

No comments: